This is the November 2022 edition of the Rethink Church audiomagazine presented on the Compass podcast..
In this edition, we present the latest stories and one classic read from the Rethink Church website.
Throughout November of 2022, our content focused on diversity and the season of Advent. We’ll hear:
- “The broken family of Black Panther” by Nathan Webb
- “Why diversity in the church matters” by Madison Myers
- “Have we embraced diversity or tokenism?” by Joseph Yoo
- and “What is Advent about?” by Ryan Dunn
Listen, rate and subscribe: Apple Podcasts / Google / iHeart / Spotify / Amazon
Join the conversation
- Email our host Ryan Dunn about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: friends, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you download the episode. Great reviews help others find us.
- Get Your Spirit in Shape and other United Methodist podcasts
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on November 30, 2022.